New ZiggyLand

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hatteras

What an amazing week. I stayed in Hatteras North Carolina with friends and family. It was a great last week to spend here in the States. The goodbyes are getting harder nand harder, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We made so many memories this past week. Enjoy the pictures. I wish I could put all of them on here, but there were over 500 pictures taken.












Okay everyobody, cuddle up


The competition was fierce for the family football game.

Maddie's beer bottle art


We took over the Dairy Queen

A picture of all the people in our house. Cousins, if you have one of your house, please send it my way.



"Boy, I really Ocracoked it."
John taught Josh how to properly take a nap.

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a fun week. Ocracoke is such a bad word. Praying for you as you travel to NZ this week!

 
At September 5, 2007 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Mama Gapp said...

Excellent photos, Jen. And as for the goodbye--Dang it, I totally forgot to squeeze my buttcheeks together! I can't wait to see photos from NZ! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home