New ZiggyLand

Friday, September 7, 2007

My last 2 days in the States

After Hatteras, I had 3 days in Baltimore before packing up. I got to go to one last Hamiltopia and celebrate Di's birthday one more time. There were so many tearful goodyes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I was still crying when I got on the plane, the flight attendant didn't know what to do with me, except give me two complementray bottles of red wine (when asked which wine I preferred, I said red) to calm me down.

I got Diana before she puffed her cheeks out and blew out the candles.









My last Hamiltopia. We had it at the Blackmans', and things got a little wierd.















The new face of Taco Bell. I got the chance to meet up with an old friend in LA. I had a 7 hour layover in LA and Calvin picked me up from the airport, took me to the Santa Monica pier, walked on the beach, and then I had my last meal in the US - really good Mexican food. In case you walk into a Taco Bell, he is the new face of Taco Bell.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home