New ZiggyLand

Friday, September 7, 2007

life on the farm is kind of laid back...

I arrived. Kathy picked me up from the airport Friday morning, and I'm spending the weekend with her family on the farm. It was a beautiful first couple of days. On monday, I'll head up to Pukekohe and meet my new principal. Here's a few pics of my first days.



This is the view from the deck of their house.






The kids - Lydia, Shona, Owen, and Ella.


Kathy and Steve doing the morning chores.




The local Flea Market in Matamata (aka Hobbiton)

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2007 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Shire...so glad you made it there safely. Looks beautiful!

 
At September 7, 2007 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny... your toaster oven is kicking some butt back here in the States!

we miss you, have fun over there, it looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home