New ZiggyLand

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm back. . .

Most of you gave up on the blog, but Diana inspired me to post some pics.

These are just random photos of things I've been up to for the past few months.

The first pictures are of me and my friend Kym picking being day laborers - picking kiwi fruit. Our friends Wok and Andy let up pick fruit on the family's orchard.







A crisp sunny Sunday - the perfect day for a long hike. The beauty in this country still amazes me - and just an hours drive from where I live.









The last set in this post are my first days snowboarding in New Zealand. I went down to the mountain for 2 days just before I came back to the states. Everyone was worried that I would injure myself (apparently I have a reputation for being clumsy). But, I didn't - my friend Joel did, he said he took one for the team.







Now, I'm waiting in the Vancouver airport ready to go to Portland to see Amy and Laura for a few hours and then off to Baltimore. HOpefully the next photos will be of home.

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Alan & Tina said...

You have no idea how GOOD it is to have your blog back! Pictures of your life helps you seem that much closer (or maybe it's because I was with you TODAY!!!) Thanks, Diana, for urging this return.

 
At July 18, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Yay for updates!!! It's about time.;) I love the beautiful beach pictures, and that's cool how the kiwis grow. So glad we get to see you while you are in the US!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home