New ZiggyLand

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week One

I've already been in Baltimore for one week - sorry Robyn for not posting sooner, hopefully these next few posts will make up for all of us slackers.
My frist week was filled with mostly family get togethers - my sister flew in from Portland and my cousin and her family drove in from Chicago and we've been pretty much non-stop this whole week.

I got in late last Friday night after about 20 hours of traveling. My mom and dad, Diana, Maddie, Sung, and Laura were all there to meet me. What a great way to to be greeted!
My first day, I had to see the neices and nephews. I went to see Di and her kids and then we took off to the ranch to see John and Jo and their 5 kids. Baby Wyatt - the first time I met him. I've been having a hard time letting anyone else hold him.


Hanging out at the ranch - still one of the most beautiful places around.

Alex got a bike for his birthday, and I just had to try it out.
So did Jo.

And Logan.


Amy flew in on Monday and then Megan and her family drove up on Tuesday after a whirlwind tour of the midwest and D.C. Tuesday night we went to Grandmom's and had some of the best lasagna ever.

The weather was so nice and warm, we stayed out as long as we could, playing base runners and enjoying spring.
Me and Megs

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2008 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! I can almost taste the lasagna and hear the laughter. Love you all.

 
At April 29, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Cari and Frank said...

I miss my Zig family. All the good times with you guys. Jen-Jen you bring tears to me because I miss you all so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home