New ZiggyLand

Saturday, March 29, 2008

On the Move

I managed to live in the same house for 8 years when I was in Baltimore. I lived with my sister and my other sister lived 2 houses away. I loved the community that we had in Hamiltopia. I guess that's why I never wanted to move. Since I've been in New Zealand I've moved 3 times. Hopefully, I'll stay put for a while this time. I'm still living at the beach, but I moved in with 2 other girls. One of them teaches at the school where I teach and the other goes to the church where I've been going. It's quite common for people here to "go flatting" - so I thought I would try it. When in Rome . . .

Here are pictures of the house. I would have house pics with my flatmates, but I took the photos early in the morning and none of were looking that great. the pictures would have looked like Christmas morning photos when everyone trying to look awake and happy.




Here's a picture of the 3 of us. We had a birthday party last night for one of the flatmates so I made sure we got a picture last night.

It is a bit further from the beach than my last place - instead of a 2 minute walk it's about a 4 minute walk.
So, anyone is welcome to stop by whenever, park your car at our place and head over to the beach!

4 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! So, no more blow drying your hair in the kitchen? Oh well, guess you'll just have to prepare food there. Sorry about the longer walk to the beach--that's rough. ;)

 
At March 29, 2008 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Mama Gapp said...

Lovely! Oh...I want to come visit! Definitly worth the move!

 
At March 31, 2008 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Alan & Tina said...

Oh...to just come over, park the car & hit the beach! Love the new house, the 'mates seem great, and your Easter post was AWESOME. Are you sure some of those pictures weren't postcards?

 
At April 6, 2008 at 2:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home