New ZiggyLand

Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007-08 South Island Summer Safari

I left the north island on the 26th, took a ferry across to the south island and I thought I was about to begin my adventure. But, instead of tramping through the bush, I spent my first 2 days in . . . suburbia. I stayed at a friends' place the first night and then realized that my car needed a bit of work. So, I hung out around their house and the town until my car was ready. I was so grateful to have a place to stay while my car was worked on, but I'm definitely ready to be on my way.

I ended up spending one more night and was ready to leave early the next day. Then I realized that I forgot to get the oil changed. So, I'm still in suburbia and my car should be ready any minute and then, I'll be off on my adventures.

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2008 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jen! Hope you have a wonderful safari and can't wait to see pictures :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home