New ZiggyLand

Monday, December 24, 2007

This Past Weekend

I've been in the land of dial-up again and tried to post, but it just wouldn't work. So, I'll start with the weekend before christmas. I oved out of Pukekohe. kathy cae up on Friday and we moved my few belongings down to her place. I wanted to get a shot of us moving the fridge but I didn't think she'd want me to snap a picture while she was holding it.


I returned the sofa to it's owner - I was very apreciative that she lent t to me, but I'm not that sad to see it go.

On Saturday, I drove over to Raglan - a west coast beach. The surf was small so it was perfect for me and I had a blast all afternoon. I thought you all - especially those of you in winter in the mid-west, might want to see where I spent Saturday.

On Sunday, I went right back to Raglan - it was a bit more crowded than Saturday. Here's what a crowded beach in New Zealand looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home