New ZiggyLand

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busted

I was sitting outside of a coffee shop in my car late at night - like I normally do - just minding my own business, and a police car pulled up and asked if I was from around here. I told him where I lived, he asked me what I was doing and if I got good service. I told him I was just sending a few e-mails, downloading an episode of Heroes (I hear it's pretty good) and yes I got good reception. I asked him if I looked a little shady sitting in my car. He laughed and said yes, then drove away. I might see him here next time with his laptop.

I didn't ask him if I could take a picture for my blog - oh well.

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 at 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Glad you didn't get in trouble :)

 
At November 28, 2007 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great story. I'm glad that you are getting aquainted with the local law enforcement. I'm alos glad that you are not too shady.

popz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home