New ZiggyLand

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Small town living

I was running errands on Saturday morning and had to return the boogie board that I bought the week before. So I went to the shop where I bought it. The manager remembered me. I showed him the board - that it was warped after one use. He said that shouldn't happen and I could get a new one. I told him that I wanted to get a bigger one and told him that I would pay the difference. He found a bigger and more expensive one but told me that I wouldn't have to pay the difference since I had the inconvenience of getting a bad boogie board and the inconvenience of coming into the store again.

Then, I went to get the battery in my watch replaced. I went to local jeweller and he told me that he was pretty busy and he'd have to keep it in the shop over the weekend and could I pick it up on Monday. I'm not a jeweller, but I've watched people replace batteries. I didn't think it was a 3-day process, but he is the only jeweller in town.

The simple life.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2007 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet deal on the boogie board. Is it warm enough to swim in the ocean yet? The watch thing is just weird. There, I said it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home